Monday 21 November 2011

Evaluation to week's learning

Last week I worked on the planning side of my research by looking up mise-en-scene and lighting in the filming process. This has helped me push forward in my planning as now I know more about the technical codes in filming. By researching lighting and mise-en-scene it will help me include these aspects when we are developing and planning our shot list. My progress so far in the filming process is going well, however I feel that our group needs to work faster in the planning so we will be able to develop and change our ideas. This will give us more time to create new/develop storylines and ideas. We have already brainstormed some ideas into storylines but now we need to focus on development and creating a shot list.

For example we need to keep in within the deadlines:
  • Brainstorming / ideas (to be blogged)- Monday 9th November
  • Development of ideas - creating a shot list - Friday 13th November
  • Scripting - Friday 20th November
  • Storyboard - Friday 20th November
  • Props / Costume / Locations / Actors and Actresses - Thursday 26th November
  • Animatic / Presentation - Thursday 26th November
  • Shooting Schedule - Monday 30th November

No comments:

Post a Comment