Wednesday 8 February 2012

Music and sound ideas

The songs titles Behind The Looking Glass, Dark Nightmare, Demented Dreams, Eerie Angle and Dreamscape:
I believe these songs could create the thriller effect we want. However, these songs fall into the stereotypical cliché role of thriller films which we have tried to avoid. So our group came up with the idea of using my flute to create eerie sounds, thus hopefully producing something original. 

After browsing through music ideas for our anamatic, I also came across some sound effects. Things we things such as human noises like a woman coughing. Therefore, I thought this might be a good idea to include in our thriller film quietly over the footage- when Charli is strapped to the bed:
I also found some sounds of babies and thought this could be an idea to use as sound in the background when Luke walks up the stairs as there is a built up of tension. While looking through these I also thought of Luke talking really fast- like his mind is spilling out all his thoughts. This could also be used over the top of the baby noises:

No comments:

Post a Comment