Sunday 26 February 2012

Preparation for evaluation


As we have completed our filming for our rough cut, I am going to revisit the questions we will be asked on our evaluation. This will prepare me for the evaluation as I will be thinking about what to include.

How does your media product represent particular social groups?
Our media product represents the sterotypical girl as we have dressed Charli in a white dress to connote purity, and made her blonde hair flow to signify femininity. This is reinforced through the fact she trapped in a room by a tall man. The man also represents a stereotypical man through his height and dress. We used dark clothes however to connote sinister qualities.

What kind of media situation might distribute your media product and why?
At the moment I would say our media product best suited Film 4 as similar films such as Shallow Grave compare to our thriller. However, I need to research further into this when I am in my evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment