Thursday 22 March 2012

Music post continued

Debussy: I found this music sheet on the internet: PDF Music Sheet. We could either use the real song in out film through this website, or use me playing the flute myself.  If we use the real piece it would sound more effective, however we'll have to cut a huge piece out of the music and keep replaying it (due to us only using 20 seconds) If we use my playing however, I could create some notes to add on which will hopefully come across more atmospheric because the feel of the piece is too flowing and melodic. Through our research, we've found that thrillers use more cold sounds, however this piece could work all the same.

Possible non diagetic soundhttp://www.grsites.com/archive/sounds/category/4/?offset=24
The police radio's could be used during the detective scene

No comments:

Post a Comment